US Chart Roundup: Where The Hell Have I Been The Past 7 Weeks?!
Things kicked off in mid-May with a 6-day trip back to Pittsburgh for a wedding of a friend from L.A. (who is also from the area I grew up in).
Lisa Timmons, who, if you follow Idolator, has done recaps of American Idol, Glee and I Can Do That on the regular for me over the past two years. I love when you get to visit local sites you've seen a million times — in this case, the Andy Warhol Museum, Phipp's Conservatory, the cemetery in Evans City where Night Of The Living Dead was filmed — but you're with someone who's never seen it, so it feels like the first time all over again.
Finally, I jetted off at the tail-end of June for a 9-day trip to Paris.
this trip in May 2007.
Much more to come, much more on the regular. I don't know if it'll all be about pop music, because pop music in 2015 can basically be summed up by "See You Again" spending 12 weeks at #1.
Oh, and follow me on Instagram while you're at it. And my 9 to 5 music writing can be found at Idolator. But stick around here for much more "me" shit.
The U.S. Top 10:
1. "See You Again" - Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth *12 weeks*
2. "Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)" - OMI
3. "Watch Me" - Silento
4. "Bad Blood" - Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar
5. "Trap Queen" - Fetty Wap
6. "Can't Feel My Face" - The Weeknd
7. "Shut Up And Dance" - Walk The Moon
8. "Where Are Ü Now" - Skrillex & Diplo with Justin Bieber
9. "Hey Mama" - David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
10. "Fight Song" - Rachel Platten